Monday, August 18, 2008

"He said, he said" - Obama and McCain say what they really think

I didn't know it was coming . . . it took me by surprise. But I couldn't be more thankful. Rick Warren, author of The Purpose-Driven Life and pastor of the Saddleback megachurch from California, interviewed both presidential candidates and asked on-the-spot questions they didn't have in advance.

The result was truly noteworthy--finally, a genuine look at what the candidates believe and why. I'll let you decide who you think won the forum, since they took the candidates one by one, instead of a debate format. Pretty please, turn off the Olympics for just a sec and watch the interviews online at:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/16/warren.forum/index.html?iref=newssearch

You'll be glad you did. And let's just say I know who I am voting for now.

Cheers!

No comments: