Wednesday, July 23, 2008

When It's Time to Change, You've Got to Rearrange...

...who you are and what you're gonna be. A-la Brady Bunch tune from like 1970-something. Remember Peter Brady recording this little ditty? Sha-na-na-na-nah-nah-na-nanna-na. Shanna-nah-nah-na! Ahem...

The point is the look of this blog has changed. Do you like? Let me know, seriously, because I can change font size, etc. to make it easier for reading. Or let me know too if you just don't like the looks of it. I can take it. :)

Post below, friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look of your blog! It is easier to read and the classic design and feel acknowledges your many thoughtful reflections on life. But you are still the fun loving Suzie as well. Great pics!

Talk to ya soon.

Your Friend,
Brooke

Anonymous said...

David & Suzie,
You are a wonderful uncle and aunt!!!! Brianna and Cassie ARE lots of fun to have around. Great job on the judging, David!

Kastie said...

I like it! (You can tell, cause it's the theme I picked, too). And the new picture is very fun.