Monday, May 12, 2008

The Sheer Joy of a Laundry Sorter


Sometimes it is the simple things in life that bring the greatest joy. Like a three-bin laundry sorter from Target...on wheels, no less. It's enough to make a girl happy for a week. Especially when she's getting down to the business of making a house a home. (Then there's the pictured yoga mat in a special yoga bag my friend Jen bought for me--makes me feel prepared, even though I'll only use it occasionally.)

Entertained David's mom, dad, sister, and nieces Saturday night, and used our new three-tier serving set...sorry the pic is sideways. :)

I made fruit medley cookies and that fresh broccoli salad with nuts, raisins, vinegar, mayo, etc. Also served fresh fruit with chocolate whipped cream...my personal favorite made by folding hot chocolate mix into whipped cream. Always a hit!

Y'all come back for honeymoon pics later this week...Peace.

No comments: