Monday, March 31, 2008

Jack wants to go home!

Dear friends:

Jack spoke yesterday--and said "I want to go home!!" Official update below. Keep those prayers coming!

Praise the Lord- the doctor removed the ventilator today and he is doing great! His first words were, "I want to go home!" Jack is moving his arms and legs and recognizes everyone. Talking is hard because he is so hoarse from the vent. Pray that he will get strong quickly so they will do the bypass surgery before sending him home to recover more.

"The Lord is my rock and fortress, my deliverer, and my strength, in whom I will trust. Psalm 18:2

Update part 2:

26 days till our wedding!
Come back this week for updates on my final water aerobics class and two wonderful showers from my coworkers and friends. Really, I'll be updating very soon! :)

No comments: