Saturday, July 18, 2009

Check out new blog!

42 days until I begin my seminary classes and life starts to change around here! I've got a new blog up and running to track the journey at:

onewomaninseminary.blogspot.com

I hope you'll visit and post on the new blog--and please be aware that posting on this blog will be infrequent. But frequent enough to keep you posted on what's going on in our lives.

Cheers!

(There's a fun "women of the Bible" poll on the new blog, and we could use your vote. Please?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are all over 300 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?