Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Crazy, crazy

I'm all for spontaneity, but this week I'm craving a bit more routine.

We started a new Bible study on Sunday at my apartment, I had a yearly review at work, a visit to the amazing tulip festival in Holland, Michigan, two all-day meetings, summer clothes shopping, teaching water aerobics, blogging, a mother/daughter banquet, and a visit to Indiana. Next week I will return to a life of sanity and regular exercise.

Hey, y'all come back next week when I'll have more time to say something meaningful. Word up. (For some reason, all this chaos brings me back to the 80s.) Ha!

2 comments:

Cal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cal said...

(sorry - had a misfire there...)

Peace out, sistah! Word to yo... um... goldfish?

I am SO down with my bad self. :-D Here's to a return to sanity - be sure to tell me what that feels like, ok?